Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation
Long Term Care Assisted Living
Celebrating 30 Years of Quality Care
You may choose your own physician to oversee your care or be cared for by one of our physicians who make rounds Our physicians are on call 24 hours per day to ensure quality care is provided to all residents.
A team of health care professionals skillfully addresses the needs of our residents. Family input is imperative in directing our staff to meet any specialized needs.
Our staff includes licensed nurses who are available around the clock, along with a complement of certified nursing assistants trained to meet the special needs of our residents – including restorative therapy and hospice services.
At The Maples, we provide our residents high quality services personalized for their individual needs. We are available to answer your questions or meet your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
We provide a variety of services including:
Meals at The Maples are planned by an experienced Registered Dietician and prepared under the supervision of a full-time Dietary Supervisor. Residents of the facility may choose to eat in our dining room or in their own room. Family members are always welcome to dine with our residents.
• Tailored to meet each residents’ individual needs
• Helps regain the highest level of independence
• Works to increase strength, coordination and overall endurance
• We also provide cardiac rehabilitation
• Trains residents in activities of daily living
• Helps residents gain the highest level of independence
• Provides Home Assessment program for residents returning to their homes
• Evaluates for adaptive or assistive equipment for greater independence
• Trained aides work closely with therapists and physicians
• Assists, maintains and restores maximum range of mobility and independence
If you have any question concerning admissions, services, or rates, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly customer service staff will take care of you.
Social services and activities programs are available to provide individual services to all residents. The Social Services Director is available to assist residents and families in any manner needed.
The Activities program provides exciting and enriching personalized activities each day. Activities include Bingo, sensory stimulation, reminiscence, arts and crafts, picnics, corn hole, and shuffle board.
The Maples offers activities to challenge residents’ minds, nuture their spirits, encourage their independence and preserve dignity.
Need something? Make a list, and our staff will do the shopping for you at area stores.
Beauty shop and barber services are available every Tuesday and Thursday.